Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cosmic Coincidence

So Monday morning I got in my car and there was a penny on the seat. I'm not Superstitious, but I am a LittleStitious, so I picked it up and put it my pocket. I had a really really good day- I even got a tip from a customer for an installation I worked on (which is very rare). Which is weird because I used to live on tips- but whatever. Needless to say, after the good day I had on Monday, I had that penny in my pocket again this morning!

As I was making my long, exhausting, nerve wrecking 3 mile commute to work- Tim McGraw was singing his song, "Live like you were dying" I was thoughtlessly humming along as Tim sang
"I went Rocky Mountain climbing
I went two point seven seconds on a bull named Fu Man Chu
And man I loved deeper
And I spoke sweeter
And I watched an eagle as it was flyin"

I kid you not, just as that lyric was playing, a bald eagle flew over the road in front of me. It was a pretty powerful moment, not something that happens every day... let alone with musical accompaniment!

No comments:

Post a Comment